ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Whisky Bottle Date & Other Information Requests

Old 11-19-2017, 09:29 PM

Default Haig & Haig Bottle w/ Overlay & crown

Hello. I purchased 2 bottles for a gift and I'm curious as to their age. I can't find any stamps or markings on the overlay or what the seller called "crowns". (It appears to be silver) The 1st few pictures are of a triangular bottle marked "Haig&HaigLtd Scotland 1" with a circular chain length around the outer bottom of the bottle. Under the circular overlay design, the bottle is marked in white "pinch". The overlay and "crown are very stiff. The lid stopper is a type of "metal". The 2nd bottle is square and is marked "REG o No 708569 8 30" with an "8" in the center of the bottom of the bottle. Both crowns are the same design. Thanks for any information you can give me.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:35 PM

Sorry i'm having a hard time posting the pictures.