ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Old 12-20-2013, 08:53 PM

Default Decanter Help

Hello all,

I was just reading a recent of Bon Appetit and I saw these decanters and it got me interested in getting a couple of my own. In particular I really like the one on the upper shelf, but I'd also be happy to know if anyone can ID the ones on the cabinet display as well. Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Old 02-08-2016, 03:04 PM

i really like the upper one as well but havent seen it anywhere - but i just recently bought a nice whiskey decanter set here from Ravenscroft and i am really happy about it
Old 02-08-2016, 03:30 PM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

I just use the bottles they came in but one of the nicest decanters available for my tastes is the stock Hibiki bottle. Very nice beveled look on the sides, glass stopper with teflon washer to prevent glass-on-glass contact.

I've got an actual crystal decanter I bought for brandy years ago with matching glasses but they just go unused anymore.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:18 PM

Unfortunately, I have no idea what those decanters are called or what brand they are from. Thought I must know the upper one but after double-checking found out that I was wrong. Hrmpf.. Since it has been a while; did you manage to successfully ID them, yet?
Old 06-01-2017, 01:11 AM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyNerd View Post
Unfortunately, I have no idea what those decanters are called or what brand they are from. Thought I must know the upper one but after double-checking found out that I was wrong. Hrmpf.. Since it has been a while; did you manage to successfully ID them, yet?
He was just a one-time poster and never came back.

Tags
decanter, decanters