ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Old 05-25-2017, 07:06 PM
GreatWhiskey

Default Whiskey Survey, Please Fill This Out

Hello! I am a student at the University of Oregon working on a group project about Whisky drinking! If you don’t mind filling out this quick, 2 minute survey to help us out, we would truly appreciate it! Thank you for your time!

Last edited by Islay Peat; 06-02-2017 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Spam
Old 05-25-2017, 07:42 PM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

Poorly put together with vague references to high quality whiskies, limit of $100 for top shelf product and odd way of noting price as 90$ as opposed to the normal $90.

I'll leave this here for the time being but highly recommend that you go over the survey once again and make it a little more professional in question choice and wording.

You should add to this thread with some ideas as to what type of whiskies you like and consider to be top shelf.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:39 PM
ClubWhisky.com Member

I agree with Islay Peat. Your survey needs improving. The monetary limits suggest you have limited knowledge of the subject, and the series of questions regarding a subscription service suggest you're testing the market for a business, rather than actually learning what people like or think.

One other thing: NEVER ask for a person's income without providing a "prefer not to disclose" option. I understand that income is a way of determining a person's socioeconomic status, but income is, for some people, an intensely private statistic.
Old 06-02-2017, 09:23 AM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

John, I forgot all about this and with it being apparent that he joined simply to spam his poorly constructed poll, I've now deleted it to save anyone else the trouble.

Good points and I'm glad that you're still posting from time to time.

Tags
survey