ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Scotland Tours, Distillery Tours, Single & Multi Day Trips & tickets for FUN things to do!

Scotland Tours, Distillery Tours, Single & Multi Day Trips & tickets for FUN things to do! ClubWhisky.com has partnered with Viator to help you find the best rated, top selling tours, single day and multi-day trips and activities in Scotland - and - worldwide. Viator was acquired by TripAdvisor in 2014.

Old 07-07-2015, 10:00 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Thumbs up Top Rated! Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh

There are over 1,000 reviews for the Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small-Group Day Trip from Edinburgh - with the majority of them giving 5 stars!

If you're looking to take a day to away from the hustle and bustle of city life and travel with a group no more than 16, then click here for all the details and booking information for this Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands top rated trip.

Recent 5 star reviews:
Reviewed by: Catherine W, July 2015: Beautiful and entertaining trip. If all your tour guides are half as good as Grant, your customers will be very lucky. It's obvious he researched and shared his love for Scotland and her history.

Reviewed by: Sarah Bethany H, June 2015: I highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick glimpse of all that Scotland has to offer! Grant was our tour guide, and he was hilarious and completely passionate about Scotland. He made it seem like the most interesting place on earth, and now I'm beginning to agree! The small tour was great, and my friend and I commented several times how glad we were that we chose this tour and not one of the bigger ones. We are going back soon for a second dose of one of the coolest places I've ever been.

Reviewed by: Stephen E, June 2015: Not only was the tour amazing, but our guide Gillian made it even better. It were as though the universe hand-selected the perfect match for our group. This is a tour that is not to be missed. We learned so much about the beautiful country and history of Scotland. GO ON THIS TOUR! Request Gillian!!!

Last edited by Jojo; 07-19-2015 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:22 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Default Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day trip from Glasgow

From Glasgow:

Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands Small Group Day trip from Glasgow