ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Whisky Blends

Old 02-17-2016, 06:58 PM
ClubWhisky.com Member

Default Johnnie Walker Red Label Old Scotch Whiskey! Would like to know the Date & a Price

I was cleaning out an old storage unit at work with my boss when I came across an old bottle of Johnnie Walker Red Label, it's an unopened 50cl bottle with an old slanted Lable across the front of it. My boss said that as I found it I could keep it and I'm interested to know how old it is and what it could possibly be worth.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:26 AM

Please post some pictures so we can date it

Tags
johnnie walker red