ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Whisky Bottle Date & Other Information Requests

Whisky Bottle Date & Other Information Requests If you would like to see if your bottle can be dated, please post in this category along with images. At this time, ClubWhisky.com is NOT dating bottles, however, our members may be able to help out! Note that ClubWhisky.com does NOT offer valuations either, but at times we do have experts who chime in and offer an idea of worth.

Old 10-24-2016, 03:53 PM

Default Glenfiddich special reserve and bells extra special

I have some bottles of whisky that I have very little information on other than they were probably bought between 1970 and 2000.

The bells has a small gold bell tied around the neck of the bottle and says extra special with a red backing on the bottom of the label.

The Glenfiddich is in a black tube and says special reserve on the top part of the design on the tube

Thanks in advance
Old 10-25-2016, 11:52 PM

Gregg...

I have no direct knowledge of the "Special Reserve" label, but if you contact them, they will definitely answer. Try...glenfiddich.com and use their contact page. I have been drinking it for about 52 years....yup, I'm older than dirt. And it is still one of my top two in the whole world. I can't even imagine how many bottles of this lovely liquid I have consumed. Cheers, Dave

Last edited by Islay Peat; 10-26-2016 at 09:51 AM.