ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > Trading Post

Trading Post TRADING ONLY - No Buying or Selling - Strictly Enforced. Note: You must include a photo of your whisky!

Old 03-05-2014, 02:43 AM

Default Trade: Wild Turkey American Spirit 15 year old

UPDATE / EDIT: Trade Completed.. Thank You Gentlemen!

Looking to trade 1 of my Wild Turkey American Spirit 15 year old bourbon's. Bottled in Bond 50% abv 100 proof.

Looking for bourbon.. I will consider all offers and Thank You guys!!

Last edited by donmorgan; 03-10-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:08 PM

sent pm...
Old 03-07-2014, 03:38 AM

Hi Don. I am not familiar with this bottle. How old is this one? Is this a yearly limited release, a one time thing, or a discontinued bottling?
Old 03-08-2014, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sverrefehn View Post
Hi Don. I am not familiar with this bottle. How old is this one? Is this a yearly limited release, a one time thing, or a discontinued bottling?
Limited release.. I dont want to say they wont release them again but, I doubt they will. I cant remember when I picked them up, please dont quote me on it but, I think it was 2010. Might have been much earlier. I have a ton of Wild Turkey stuff, and I love it all but, all the details get mixed up on each release in my head..
Old 03-09-2014, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sverrefehn View Post
I found the receipt for the bottle's and I purchased them in 2008.

Again though, It was a one time release but, I cant say they wont do it again. They claim/claimed the barrels were from a section in the warehouse that was, and is, no longer in use. Russell tried the barrels, loved some of them and bottled them as the American Spirit 15 year old.

I know it was an extremely limited edition, a one time edition but, I dont know if there was or is other barrels, or good barrels, left in that part of the warehouse. If I had to guess, it would be that they used all the best barrels in that part of the warehouse on the American Spirit and there is nothing left.

It is a fantastic Bourbon.

The presentation is also powerful and beautiful. This thing is a piece of art, a work of art, inside and out....