ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Old 03-04-2016, 06:07 PM

Default New Member - My Collection So Far

I have just recently begun collecting bottles and tasting different whiskeys. I have always thought that Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 and Jim Beam were as far as whiskey went. Sad, I know. Recently, I have been exposed to more fine tasting whiskeys, such as The Macallan 17 yr. Fine Oak and The Dalmore 12 yr. Single Malt. Also among my collection is a bottle of Plantation XO 20th Anniversary Rhum from Barabados. If I get enough responses to this thread, I'll post some photos, since I'm going shopping soon to add to my collection.

Thanks for having me!
Old 03-04-2016, 07:41 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Thumbs up Welcome!

Hi there and welcome to the ClubWhisky.com forum! We'd love for you to give us your feedback - always welcomed!

TGIF & Cheers! Jojo