ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Whisky Blends

Old 11-14-2010, 03:31 AM
dhsil80

Default Hello From Miami

just stumbled on to this forum while doing a search for a bottle of Old Parr 18 and was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction, i,m trying to find a bottle in time for my wedding next year i already found the Old Parr 12 but it would be awesome if i could have the 18 for this special day. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Whisky.com Expert

Default hello from Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsil80 View Post
just stumbled on to this forum while doing a search for a bottle of Old Parr 18 and was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction, i,m trying to find a bottle in time for my wedding next year i already found the Old Parr 12 but it would be awesome if i could have the 18 for this special day. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
At this point I am not sure where to get the 18-Year-Old Parr. But a consideration should be noted. The Old Parr Classic 18-Year-Old has not received particularly good reviews whereas the The Old Parr SUPERIOR 18-Year-Old is a dram that has great respect.

Last edited by bkblankenship; 11-14-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:01 PM
dhsil80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkblankenship View Post
at this point i am not sure where to get the 18-year-old parr. But a consideration should be noted. the old parr classic 18-year-old has not received particularly good reviews whereas the the old parr superior 18-year-old is a dram that has great respect.
thanks for responding so quickly, any suggestions as to wher i can get the 18yr superior?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:39 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

It's my understanding that Old Parr is not available in the US - and unfortunately no plans to bring it over....as of yet.

Check here http://www.whisky.com/stockists/stockists_intl.html to see if any of these stockists will deliver to the US (Whisky Exchange, Royal Mile Whiskies, etc.) Let us know what you decide. Good luck

Tags
old parr whisky