ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Bourbons, Canadian, Tennessee, Collectibles and more...

Old 09-21-2013, 12:36 AM

Default Value of J Bedford Signed Jack Daniels Single Barrel

Can anyone tell me the value of a J Bedford Signed Bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel? I have the box and it is sealed, with the booklet attached. Dated 7-98.
Thank you
Old 09-22-2013, 05:01 PM

The bottle is worth what someone wishes to pay and the seller agreeing. I know that doesn't help but, it's pretty much what people are buying and selling. Some jimmy bottles go cheap some don't, but based on what u have just said with the info u supplied, I would say between $90 and up to $150 but it depends on other things as well, is the bottle in good condition, same with box, and hang tag, and the list goes on. The actual signature of a bottle is nice, but it doesn't mean the bottle should be "rare" as some say( unless of course it's say jack himself
Others will agree with me some won't, but thats how it is
Cheers

(If you are interested in selling the above let me know
Old 09-30-2013, 12:50 PM

Thank you for the information. I am interested in selling it.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:50 PM

If you wish to email me
darrylstewart1972@gmail.com
Some pics would be good to
Cheers