ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Old 01-29-2010, 11:48 AM
Ryan

Default George Dickel No 12

Does anyone know where I can buy George Dickel No 12 in Australia, or online where they deliver to Australia?
Old 02-08-2010, 11:20 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Hey there Ryan - let me see what I can find out for you!
Old 02-17-2010, 03:52 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Default George Dickel Temmessee Whiskey

Our apologies for the delay, took a bit of time and we wanted to make sure we were passing along the correct info regarding what's going on with George Dickel these days....So, according to our contact with George Dickel........“George Dickel Tennessee Whisky is only available in the US at this time. Until very recently, the demand for Dickel was greater than the whisky available. The excitement generated by the reopening of the George Dickel distillery in 2003 drove greater demand than we had originally anticipated and we were victims of our own success. Now that more matured whisky is ready, we will begin to expand across the US to satisfy our consumers here and then consider international expansion down the road. George Dickel is, quite simply, the best Tennessee whiskey in the world. We take great pride in hand crafting George Dickel whisky the old fashioned way – the way it used to be made and the way it ought to be. From inspecting the corn upon arrival to weighing the meal with a hand scale to using Cascade Hollow’s natural waters, we take the time to make it right."

Last edited by Jojo; 02-17-2010 at 03:57 PM.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default George-Dickel in available Australia

http://www.nicks.com.au/Product/View...1000ml)/479114
Old 02-06-2012, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have got to be kidding me!!!

That website is selling George Dickel for AU$ 150/1 ltr bottle when the original price is just US$ 18 - 20/1 ltr bottle.
Old 09-16-2013, 10:50 PM

Default George Dickel Single Barrel Select - in Canada

What are the chances, the avenues and back alley's I have to go through to get George Dickel Single Barrel Select in Canada.

Dbx
Old 09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogbertx View Post
What are the chances, the avenues and back alley's I have to go through to get George Dickel Single Barrel Select in Canada.

Dbx
Currently there is no formal distribution of George Dickel in Canada , although some places may have some on the shelf from a “one time” buy the Canadian government made about 2 years ago. However, Diageo Canada is looking to launch Dickel - not sure which marques but probably not Barrel Select to begin with.

Perhaps you need to make a trip to the US....just a thought ....

Tags
australia, george dickel