ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Gandolf

Default Glenmorangie

I recently bought a bottle of Glenmorangie Port Wood Scotch. I found that this product has been discontinued and replaced with a Glenmoranie product called The Quinta Ruban which is also aged in port wood although it is not the exact same product (the old version has 43% alc and the new one is 46% alc.). Does anyone know why they discontinued the old version? How is it different? Which one is better? Does anyone have any experience with these Scotches? The Port Wood Scotch is the best single malt scotch I've ever tasted. Thanks.

Tags
glenmorangie, port cask, port wood, quinta ruban