ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Whisky Blends

Old 09-05-2007, 01:48 PM
Lucho562

Default Where to Buy Old Parr

Hello.

Where in USA can I find Old Parr?? I have only been able to find this whiskey when in Colombia.

Thank you
Old 09-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucho562
Hello.

Where in USA can I find Old Parr?? I have only been able to find this whiskey when in Colombia.

Thank you
Contact the brand owner - Diageo - DiageoNA@consumer-care.net (this is their US Consumer Inquiry email address)
Old 09-08-2007, 02:19 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Default Old Parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucho562
Hello.

Thank you

Old Parr is not available in the US. The top markets for this product are Japan, Mexico, Colombia and Venezuela.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr

the baja duty free store in texas is the only place i can find it , but they will not ship.
have to buy it in person.
if you find another place , let me know
i haven't been able to get it in ages
Old 01-06-2008, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

I have lived in Panama (central america) for 10 yrs. now I live in the US and they sell it there, by the way I have been told they dont sell it in the US ( it might be very very rare if you find it), my parents make yearly visits to Panama and we always get Old Parr form there.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default old parr whiskey

if anyone has info on where i can purchase old parr whiskey can u drop me a line noahparr@yahoo.com thx i have been trying to find this whiskey for 4 years my local liquore store tried order it but couldnt find it in there system
Old 01-15-2008, 12:48 PM
Lorenzo

Default Well, here...

well, here in Japan, you can buy Old Parr almost anywhere. Old Parr is said to be the first whisky ever imported (or brought) in Japan. Lucky me!
Old 03-01-2008, 11:37 PM
GUS

Default Old Parr

I Found Old Parr In Manhattan; Park Av Liquor Shop It Cost $75.00 1 Liter They can deliver.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default antique old parr

I have an un-opened bottle of Grand Olde Parr from 1940s found in my grandfather's attic after he passed away and I am willing to sell it. Label is in good condition with minor peeling on the edges, the bottle also has a 5 cent sales tax stamp on its cap. I am asking for $650

Any questions - Email: Cromefx@hotmail.com with subject: OLDE PARR

I can email photos
Old 04-26-2008, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucho562 View Post
Hello.

Thank you
They don't have license to sell Old Parr in the Estates, you can find Old Parr in any Island in the Caribbean.
Old 05-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Julia

Unhappy Old Parr

My husband just found Old Parr in the duty free shop in the Ft. Lauderdale airport. He was supposed to pick me up a bottle on his way back from Mexico, but forgot....I think it was more like he was 'outta $$$$$' .... errrrrr.....
Old 07-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr Superior in NYC

I've found a place where Old Parr Superior (18yr) is available. Drop me a line at leejake@gmail.com if you need an address or other info. I promised the store owner not to publish his store info.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr Found

Hi,

I just came back from Newark airport "New Jersey" at the Duty Free there was Old Parr Superior their top of the line.

Hope this Help

Enjoy
Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

Hello,

In Aruba you can buy Old Parr Whiskey 12 yrs Old every where for about:
$35 for the 0.75 l bottle or $41.50 for the 1 l bottle.
This will be a good reason to visit Aruba.

Kindest Regards,
Mike
Old 11-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

actually i live in the US and been asking for it nobody has it in the system they don't even know what is it in lebanon beirut u can find it anywhere and in the airport duty free for only 30 $ a 1 liter bottle
Old 11-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default I can get you guys old parr 12 yrs 750ml

I have i few bottles, you can contact me at becerra.felipe@yahoo.com
Old 12-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hello.

Thank you
I have 6 bottle old parr 750ml I live in virginia mirkodorado@hotmail.com
Old 12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

I bought a bottle in Los Angeles Airport Duty Free this year
Old 12-08-2008, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Smile Information Requested

I do know that New York make shipping within USA. Price of bottle is close to $75 and shipping about $15. I will suggest to go to parkaveliquor.com (New York's website) and double check the information.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

i have only been able to find thi whisky in Venezuela / columbia/ nicaragua/ and panama
Old 12-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr wisky

i found a store on miami close to the airport but they ran out the store owner told me is not to popular down here i've told him he hasn't met the right customers,i also heard that another store in broward county sells it at lauderdale lakes.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

You can buy old Parr in any shop in Japan. Sells for about $45 a bottle on the average. The duty free shops in the airports in Japan carry it as well. List for about $25-$30 a bottle.
Old 12-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

I just bought a bottle for $29 USD in Panama City, Panama to enjoy during Christmas Eve tomorrow.

Cheers
Old 12-30-2008, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Smile

I just purchased one here in Panama City for 29 plus taxes and it came with two glasses. Their was another option, which was a set of dominoes but I already have those. Good luck.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Primo esa vaina fuera de Colombia es bien difícil conseguirla. Yo tengo que traerme un par de botellas cada vez que vengo del "Valle del Cacique Old Parr" (Valledupar) y eso que yo vivo en Inglaterra donde lo producen. Tuve el placer de visitar la planta en Edinburgo donde lo fabrican y ellos no lo venden local pues TODO se exporta. Fue toda una experiencia ver llenar esas botellas con el santo licor. Creo que la mejor forma de encontrarlo es cada vez que usted viaje o alguno de sus amigos viaje internacionalmente póngalos a buscarle la botella en el Duty Free, le recomiendo el de Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, siempre lo he encontrado allí. Le deseo suerte en su búsqueda
Old 01-16-2009, 02:38 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

Default Old Parr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Primo esa vaina fuera de Colombia es bien difícil conseguirla. Yo tengo que traerme un par de botellas cada vez que vengo del "Valle del Cacique Old Parr" (Valledupar) y eso que yo vivo en Inglaterra donde lo producen. Tuve el placer de visitar la planta en Edinburgo donde lo fabrican y ellos no lo venden local pues TODO se exporta. Fue toda una experiencia ver llenar esas botellas con el santo licor. Creo que la mejor forma de encontrarlo es cada vez que usted viaje o alguno de sus amigos viaje internacionalmente póngalos a buscarle la botella en el Duty Free, le recomiendo el de Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, siempre lo he encontrado allí. Le deseo suerte en su búsqueda
English translation....
Some one is telling his cousin that the kind of liqueur he is referring to it's very hard to find outside Colombia, he says he has to bring two bottles every time he leaves Valle del Casique(valledupar) even though he lives in England where they produce it. He says he had the pleasure to visit the manufactory plant in Edinburg where they produce it but they don't sell it locally they just export it. It was a great experience seeing the way the bottles were filled with the marvelous liqueur. He thinks the best way to find it is any time you or any of your friends travel internationally send them on a quest to try to find a bottle, best places to find it would be duty free, I recommend the Duty free in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Madrid, I always find it there. I wish you luck on your quest.
Old 01-25-2009, 04:39 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr

iF ANYONE WANTS OLD PARR I HAVE 23 BOTTLES IN WHICH I HAVE BROUGHT TO THE STATES FROM PANAMA. EMAIL ME AT JOHN.TRIM@YAHOO.COM
Old 03-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

Does any one know where to find Old Parr in Canada and better still in Ontario? Please email me at: courriersl@sympatico.ca

Thanks to all who reply!

Ross
Old 03-16-2009, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Cool Old Parr whisky

Quote:
Does any one know where to find Old Parr in Canada and better still in Ontario? Please email me at: courriersl@sympatico.ca

Thanks to all who reply!

Ross
I have Old Parr available. I live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida. Drop me an e-mail at: youryangel@bellsouth.net
Old 03-21-2009, 08:33 AM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

I found Old Parr at the Newark Airport. ; )
Old 05-16-2009, 05:54 PM
george

Smile old parr whisky 1 litre

Hi I have right now in ebay a 1 litter battle of OLD PARR , I brought to many from my last trip to Colombia. You guys could check it up here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-PARR-WHISKY-...lenotsupported
Old 05-16-2009, 05:59 PM
george

Default old parr

i have a 1 litter bottle, my email jorgealrealty@gmail.com

thanks george
Old 06-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I bought a bottle in Los Angeles Airport Duty Free this year
Hi, thank you for your time and infromation!. Can you please let me know the amount you paid for Old Parr was it 14yrs.or 18yrs.

Thank You

e-mail mattied1948@yahoo.com
Old 06-14-2009, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default No dice

Nowhere...bummer. Also sold in Panama FYI
Old 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
chepo

in Aruba you can find the distribuitor of Old Parr to Colombia and the Caribbean, they have a website www.romartrading.com
Old 09-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy

Is it illegal to sell Old Parr here in the U.S.? Can liquor stores get punished for it? It's a shame how we can't find it here.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Unregistered from ottawa

Default old parr

I've come across this site: http://www.ytower.com.tw/OVERSEA/det...4&titleid=2258

with a photo of an old bottle of old parr, very interesting.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr

nicaragua..i bring it from nic..i presently have 6 bottles with me..
Old 10-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Where to buy old parr

You can find this brand at any int airport outside the U.S. when travelling
Old 10-12-2009, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Here

HERE U CAN BUY THE BEST OLD PARR EVER...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Old-Parr-CLASSIC...#ht_7316wt_939
Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Smile Import

Hello evrybody can anybody please tell me who is the general distributor of Old Parr in europe, The swedish liquor monopol is own by the goverment so i have to go trough them and they need the name of the distributor to order me some bottles ... Please help a colombian guy get his old parr it´s quite expensive to go to colombia everytime....
Old 10-13-2009, 10:28 AM
coolpal28

There are plaenty of place where you can get old parr. the downlane store and smithson are some cool traders and they can deliver it... order and pay from there website. delivery will be made in 3 days.
i am a big fan of old parr to too...
cheers!!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Where to buy old parr

shoppersvineyard.com $34.99/bottle + shipping
Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Smile Old Parr in Miami

I found Old Parr in Miami! They started selling it three weeks ago. We are so Happy!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2009, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Smile old parr

I just spoke to my brother and he says old parr is being sold in florida and the rest of the country.
Old 12-12-2009, 02:26 PM

(Grand) Old Parr 12 year is available at Shopper's Vineyard.
On sale for $30./750 ml.

Check their Shipping Info to see if they can ship to your state.
I'm in NY and have ordered from them (just picked up some of
the Tamdhu 10 year!) and had no problems. You can also check
wine-searcher.com for other sources.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default GRand Old Parr

Found it at Travis heights Beverage World in Austin,Texas
Old 12-18-2009, 01:35 AM
MJL

I saw Old Parr for sale at Mega Discount Liquors in Miami-Dade County. I think they wanted $34 for the bottle in their Homestead store.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Default To buy this scoth

This whisky you can find in Miami, Florida in liquor stores....
Old 01-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Smile You can get in on Ebay...

I live in Florida and it is hard to find...but found the 750ml Old Parr Scotch Whiskey for $50 with shipping included....
Old 01-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Finally Available all over Miami-Dade especially in Liquor stores in Doral,fl !!!!!! Price is $34.99
Old 01-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

Can you please give name, address and/or phone number of a store in the Miami area that carries this Old Parr? Thanks!
Old 01-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Old parr

I have a 750ml old parr from year 1635. I am interested in selling.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Smile Old parr

Hello there OLD PARR seekers. If looking for a high end truly aged bottle of OLD PARR contct me. I have a 750 ML bottle year 1635 for sale at $1000. OLD PARR sold in stores are aged 12 years. Not quite the high end, aged taste most whiskey lovers are seeking. veelopez@aol.com

Must be 21 or older to purchase!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Cool old parr

that whisky is already available in the U S, if in New Jersey you can get it at La Herradura Taberna 414-24 st Union City NJ thank you very much
Old 02-02-2010, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

South Florida is now selling the whisky
Old 02-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

They sell it in tampa, fl send me an email if you are interested jdavid1007@GMAIL.COM ...los costenos tomamos eso con todas las comidas
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Talking Old Parr

They are now selling it at all Spec's in Houston, TX.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default I have old OldParr

I have old OldParr Whisky may I have 20 years up ago. but now I want to buy somebody want to buy please mail price do you want to me.
aomoko321@hotmail.com I for got! I leave in bangkok Thailand.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Talking Guess Old Parr broke the US Barrier!

Good to hear. I usually buy several bottle when I travel to either Colombia or Ecuador. Although you can get them through most duty free shops and online.

Cheers!

Jorge
Old 03-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default old parr

We sell old parr whiskey. call us 813-882-4444- TAMPA LIQUORZ, in Tampa, FLORIDA
Old 05-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile

we carry lots of all kinds of single malt whiskey, our store name is bob's liquor in Leesburg , florida phone # 352-315-0000. even we carry lots of cognac. please give us a call
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
MAUSAL

Default Old parr

Unfortunately you can only buy it in Europe and in some latin american countries, I got in touch with the maker of Old Parr and they told me that they took off the american market because it was too expensive in the US and people did not know much about it. I agree it is a great scotch. I buy it by the ton when i go to colombia.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

Wink old parr in sacramento,ca!!!

Juust bought my 1st bottle here in U.S.!!!! Glad to see my hometown houston sells it, but have been in cali all this time. Bevmo had one bottle but offered to special order more! Till then we will drink this one slowly.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:42 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr

i had a presentation box with crystal decanter and bottle of Old Parr. Was burgled and they took the decanter and bottle left the crystal bung. Trying to get a gist on value for insurance can any one help????
Old 09-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

Smile I have old parrd

$ 50 dollars a bottle 75 ml write dumis46@hotmail.com ok
Old 09-27-2010, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Old parr whiskey

I purchsed two bottles at CHICAGO Airport duty free. Plenty of them available there
Old 10-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default old parr

Does anyone know where to by old parr in australia...have been trying for 5 years at different places but no luck so far....so if anyone knows just send me an email...putting old parr in the subject line
ramjet94@hotmail.com

thanx
Old 11-19-2010, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default where to buy "Old Parr" in the US

"Total wine" liquor stores sell it.
Old 01-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I am in VA and I just ordered it online from Park Ave Liquor Shop in NY. $75 per bottle + $18 shipping. Not bad
Old 03-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Smile Have some Grand old Parr

Hello folks

I happen to have some of the rare stuff,, apparently it has been discontinued, according to the experts in Edinburgh... So i am reluctant to part with mine,, but everything has a price,, if you are seriously looking for a bottle of Grand Old Parr 12yr reserve, then drop me an e-mail
dj_parr2002@hotmail.com

Thanks
D Parr
Old 06-16-2011, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr

You can buy Old Parr in Miami FL or Los Angeles CA - look for Nicaraguan stores. This scotch is consumed in Nicaragua and these 2 U.S. cities have enough Nicaraguan population to justify a market for Old Parr.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Ole Parr

U can buy Old Parr in Miami. There is this place also in weston is a liquor store NeXT to a gas station but i am almost sure that anywhere in Miami.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:59 PM

Old Parr alwayws appeared to be really hard to get to me... I once bought it when visiting Miami - but that was a couple of years ago. There was this great shop selling all sorts of imported fine from around the world and a lot of other liquors. I have to admit it had a stunning sortiment of whiskeys and vodkas too. Nowadays I simply order Old Parr with my monthy wine gift delivery from the shop I first found it and fell in love with its heavy taste.

I think it is the best option being provided if one can't find a store close to one's home. Order it. With the internet so easily available to us we actually order everything on Amazon and Ebay when it comes to Dvds and Electronics, so why not order wine, whiskey and other liquor?
Old 11-22-2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Found it!!!!

I just found it at the Warehouse Wines & Spirits, on Broadway and Astor Place. They sell 2 bottles of 0.75ml for $30.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr in the US

I have purchased it at Specs and Liquid Town in Corpus Christi, Texas. Specs is about $25. Specs is a very large retailer, and I expect if you are in Texas, near a Specs, call one and check - can probably get it if they don't have it in stock. I think Liquid town is more of a local Corpus business. Either one - plenty available. Not sure if they will ship.

http://www.specsonline.com/cgi-bin/s...i-bin%2Fsearch

The Party source in Newport, KY (across from Cincinnati) also carries it in limited quantities. price was about $30. They indicated they will ship to certain states, but the shipping charge seemed pretty steep to me.
http://www.thepartysource.com/

I was interested if anyone knows of availability near the Palm Beach, FL area. Expect to be there in the future.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Old Parr 15 Years

Hello, sorry, for my english, but it's school english from germany. I have a bottle of Old Parr 15 years, 43% in a gold Box.

I need more info from Whisky and the price.

Who can help me?
Old 03-02-2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Old parr

Quote:
if anyone has info on where i can purchase old parr whiskey can u drop me a line noahparr@yahoo.com thx i have been trying to find this whiskey for 4 years my local liquore store tried order it but couldnt find it in there system
I requist it throw a liquior store in new jersey , and i was looking for it since a long time.
and im proudly can say im the one who intrduced the brand to the store ,and it's moving in there shelf slowley , by the way i have my glass of old parr beside me.
Old 09-23-2012, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Wink Old parr in New York

Whomever may be interested.. I have found Old parr in Yonkers, NY and Scarsdale, NY... At Scarsdale in this location Midway Wine & Liquor.. Good prices
Old 09-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Old parr

Look here: http://www.amazon.com/Grand-Parr-Sco.../dp/B005HQNFEU
Old 12-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default old parr

Quote:
Hello.

Thank you
You can buy old parr at Texas,
Old 04-13-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Hello.

Thank you
Dear Sir, I Have A 1 Ltr Bottle Of Old Parr That Was Given To Me. I Have No Intrest In Opening It. I would Prefer To Pass it To Someone. Feel Free To E-Mail Me If You Are Intrested, Or know someone Who Is. Joe 2006

Tags
old parr