ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Single Malt Scotch Whisky

Old 12-24-2013, 02:41 PM
ClubWhisky.com Member

Default Stores near Atlanta, GA

I'm going to be in Peachtree City, GA some time in January. My schedule will be tight, but would like to visit a store that has a very good selection of single malts.

Particularly interested in BenRiach and GlenDronach, as I cannot buy either of those in North Carolina. Can anyone point me to a good store in or near Peachtree City?
Old 12-30-2013, 01:47 AM

JohnB,
I will be in Newnan in the next few days. I will check around and let you know if I find anything. I know there are a few Total Wines in and around atlanta, buy I can't vouch for those locations. When I know, you'll know
Old 12-30-2013, 03:02 PM
ClubWhisky.com Member

Much appreciated!
Old 01-01-2014, 05:29 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

The closest Total Wine to Peachtree City is in the Perimeter area - and - unfortunately, that's still a 45 minute plus drive north.

Total Wine
124 Perimeter Center West
Perimeter Square Center
Atlanta, GA 30346
(770) 395-1678

Still a hike is Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits - this is in Atlanta and still a 30 minute plus drive north.
Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits
2161 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA
(404) 881-0902

Thanks wallagm for your input and if you come across any stores in the Newman area, would be great if you'll share with our readers.

Happy New Year!
Old 01-01-2014, 05:32 PM
ClubWhisky.com Admin

The closest Total Wine to Peachtree City is in the Perimeter area - and - unfortunately, that's still a 45 minute plus drive north.

124 Perimeter Center West
Perimeter Square Center
Atlanta, GA 30346
(770) 395-1678

A bit closer to Peachtree City is Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits in Atlanta - but it's still going to be a 30 minute plus drive north.

Tower Beer, Wine & Spirits
2161 Piedmont Rd NE
Atlanta, GA
(404) 881-0902

Thanks wallagm for your input and definitely let us know if you come across any stores worth mentioning in the Newman area - much appreciated!

Happy New Year 2014!
Old 01-03-2014, 02:14 PM
ClubWhisky.com Member

Thanks for the info Jojo! I found Tower's website and sent them a note to see if they stock or can get what I'm looking for.

There is also a "Tower East Beer Wine & Spirits" just off I-20 on the corner of Moreland and Memorial, but that location is not given on the Tower Beer Wine & Spirits website, so I'm guessing the I-20 location isn't a branch of the Tower store in Buckhead?

I've also done a little searching on the web and found several stores very close to where I'll be in Peachtree City. I made a few phone calls, and one store offered to try and track them down. We'll see.

Have a Happy and Prosperous 2014!

Tags
atlanta, benriach, glendronach