ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky  

Go Back   ClubWhisky.com Forum - Questions About Whisky > All About Whisky! > Whisky Blends

Old 12-27-2013, 06:40 AM

Default Jack Daniels black label

How would this whisky be for me?
The only other whisky I drank was a single malt glenlivet 12 yo. (I have a long thread about it)
Old 12-27-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMKR View Post
The only other whisky I drank was a single malt glenlivet 12 yo. (I have a long thread about it)
Many like it... Many dont. I keep a bottle of Gentleman Jack in my bar simply because many of my family and freinds like Jack Daniels and I am kind (I am on team Jim Beam ).

Not everyone can afford a $50 bottle, let alone afford to drink a $50 bottle every day, and this is where and why Jack Daniels, along with a few others, have been so successful.

I know, and I will never forget that it was the likes of Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, Evan Williams and company that allowed my Grandfather and Father to enjoy a good glass of whiskey whenever they wished.

Great memories, great times. Who's been there for more of them?

Last edited by donmorgan; 12-27-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-27-2013, 05:55 PM
ClubWhisky.com Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMKR View Post
There's a lot of help available here for you but you'll do a lot better in asking for help if you'll participate a little more and let us read right here in this thread what you've liked before instead of telling us there's a thread about it.

Please come back and post more information in your original post and good luck in getting some helpful information.